Our client provides cyber security and monitoring solutions for high-speed networks. Their cyber intelligence and cyber surveillance products are used in commercial and government applications. Due to growth, a few key positions are open including an FPGA Design Engineer role. Cherry Hill, NJ area location. This is a great opportunity to work for a growing company and push FPGA technology while staying up to date with the latest communications technologies. You will play a big part in their continued success and can truly make an impact.
Responsibilities include all aspects of programmable logic development for embedded systems. These systems are designed to process high speed (10 Gpbs +) packet traffic in real time. Perform project level duties – conceptual design, specifications, coding, simulation, test, debug and integration with hardware and software. Will work in a small, friendly and productive team environment.
P. Chappel Associates has been a trusted resource in technical recruiting and placement for over 20 years. All inquiries are held in confidence. Please visit our website for other hot positions, including an embedded software engineer for this company, at www.pchappel.com
Required experience includes:
• VHDL design and FPGA software development
• Xilinx and/or Altera expertise
• High-speed logic design experience (logic constraints, floor planning, critical timing, etc.)
• Integration, test and debug of FPGA design on hardware platforms
• Present design reviews and participate in code reviews
• Interface with cross functional teams including hardware, software, manufacturing and marketing
• BS degree and 6+ years of experience; MS degree and 3+ years experience
• Preferred experience includes knowledge of high speed networking systems, protocols, digital telephony, communication standards, etc.