Together with our partner, we are recruiting for an Identity and Access Management Consultant for our client, a rapidly expanding cyber security consulting group. This full time position will work on cutting edge projects with Fortune 500 companies. Initially, this position will work in the Leigh Valley- right over the NJ border along I-78.
Access Management Senior Consultant – full time position offering base salary + bonus
Main responsibilities include:
• Lead and execute Identity and Access management projects
• Show mastery of IAM business processes, internal control risk management, IT controls and standards
• Analyze complex business and technology risks, internal controls and other opportunities improvement of internal controls
• Design and deploy role-bases access control programs and projects
• Communicate will all stakeholders, work within project scope, build strong relationships, integrate with SDLC, monitor and improve effectiveness
Basic qualifications include:
• Significant experience in IAM and security
• Expert knowledge of role-based access control, access-based control, workflow design and IT general controls
• BS/BA+ degree in a technical discipline
• Heavy engineering, development and/or architecture experience with identity management solution
• hands-on experience in mainstream IDM products such as IBM SAM, CA SSO, Oracle AM, ForgeRock AM, PINGIdentity, Okta etc.
• thorough understanding and work experience for Single Sign-On, Access management, Identity Federation, Multi-factor authentication, Risk / Context-based authentication, On-time provisioning / de-provisioning with any one of the IDM tools
• any experience in energy, utilities or oil and gas sectors will be a plus