Sr. Human Resources Manager
Reports to CEO
Compensation range: $120-140K (including bonus)
We are looking for a Sr. HR Manager to join and lead our Human Resources department. Experience in a small, growing technology (semiconductor/electronics) is greatly preferred.
The Senior Human Resources Manager develops and implements people-related services, policies programs, and HR processes to ensure compliance and measure achievement of the organization’s business goals. Senior HR Manager responsibilities include overseeing the recruitment process, designing company policies, managing performance reviews, and setting objectives for the HR team. To be successful in this role, you should be familiar with HR technology, including payroll systems and Applicant Tracking Systems.
Ultimately, you will ensure our company attracts, hires, develops and retains qualified employees in a healthy work environment and in alignment with company goals.
• Set objectives for the HR team and track progress
• Design and implement company policies that promote a healthy work environment
• Develop and manage compensation and benefits plans including company 401K
• Manage, support and suggest improvements to the entire recruitment process
• Discuss employees’ career development paths with managers
• Monitor HR metrics (e.g. turnover rates and cost-per-hire)
• Review departmental budgets and support the finance team as necessary
• Oversee Payroll
• Organize learning and development programs as necessary
• Maintain HR procedures that comply with labor regulations
• From eight (8) to twelve (12) years’ experience gained through increasingly responsible management positions within Human Resources.
• Bachelors or Master’s degree in Human Resource Management or related field. Specialized training in organizational planning, compensation, and payroll (ADP) preferred.
• Generalist background with broad knowledge of employment, compensation, organizational planning, recruiting, employee relations, and training and development. Hands-on experience with HR software (e.g. HRIS, ADP, ATS, LMS)
• Experience working for an international company, with headquarters abroad.
• Ability to accurately perform a variety of both routine and unexpected/challenging tasks in a fast-paced environment; experience dealing with remote employees in multiple disciplines and job functions
• Experience in developing and implementing a recruiting program for technical (STEM) staff with a high success rate.
• Excellent leadership abilities with communication and problem-solving skills.
• Solid understanding of current labor legislation.
• Japanese language skills a plus.