Our client has multiple openings in their growing Princeton NJ development center, ranging from engineer to technical director. We are looking for strong developers, software engineers, computer scientists, and technical managers to help make AI models run efficiently on edge devices. Levels include intermediate and senior engineers, team leaders, technical managers and directors. These positions are with an outstanding young company that is developing hot new technologies.
Positions will involve leading and participating in the development of algorithms, software and systems for embedded AI applications. You will help develop algorithms, software and applications in areas such as autonomous vehicles, robotics / drones, IoT and consumer electronics. You’ll work with a variety of customers and partners ranging from application developers to processor vendors. We are looking for developers and engineers with background in deep learning, computer vision, machine learning, NLP or signal / image processing.
• BS, MS or PhD in a technical discipline
• 2-20+ years of experience developing software and AI algorithms for Computer Vision or Machine Learning
• Proven ability to work on collaborative software development
Desired skills and experience:
• OpenCV, Python, Matlab
• machine learning frameworks (Tensorflow, PyTorch, Keras)
• edge computing, neural networks
• experience getting products out the door
P. Chappel Associates has been a trusted recruiting resource for over 20 years. Please apply in confidence.